Manufacturing of machine parts by machining
- Manufacturing of high-precision components for industrial purposes, especially machine parts for machine tools, textile machines and machines for packaging technique.
- Customized manufacturing of very small batches according to supplied technical documentation, especially the production of prototype equipment, fixtures and special equipment for various engineering purposes.
- Machining of cubic parts in 4-5 axes boring deep holes.
- Manufacturing of plate components (max. size 2800x1600mm) using vertical and horizontal spindle.
- Manufacturing of parts including all finishes.
- Manufacturing of welded parts and units, primarily for lifting and transport technique.
- Manufacturing of welded beams, designated as supporting structures for machine units.
- Welding of structural steels, stainless steels and alloys.
- Assembly of prototype equipment for textile machines, including the implementation of series production.
- Assembly of machine tools and grinding machines.
These buttons will support and recommend our site to other Internet users. Thank you.